Cookies Policy for Desk Accounting
Last updated: 05/08/2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to improve user experience, enable certain features, and gather usage information, which helps improve the website’s performance. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Remember your preferences and settings, making your interactions with our website more personalized and convenient.
- Enable certain functions, such as logging in and accessing secure areas of the website.
- Track and analyze usage information to improve our website’s performance, user experience, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Provide social media features and to analyze our traffic.
Types of cookies we use
We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website. The following categories of cookies are used:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. They allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources, and see which pages are most popular.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites, with the intention of displaying ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user. They may be set by us or by third-party advertisers.
Managing your cookie preferences
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can modify your browser settings to accept or decline cookies. Please note that if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website or experience a personalized browsing experience.
To learn more about how to manage your cookie preferences, please refer to the documentation or help resources of your web browser.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Cookies Policy on this page. You are advised to review this Cookies Policy periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: (773) 499 – 9319
By mail: 620 N Lasalle, Chicago, IL 60601
Desk Accounting reserves the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.