Last updated: 05/08/2023
By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our services to you. Some of the information we collect includes:
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII): We may collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or use certain other site features. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Non-Personal Identifiable Information (Non-PII): We may collect non-personally identifiable information about your interaction with our website. This may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date of visit, time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our services
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and sending you updates or newsletters
- To provide customer support
- To monitor and analyze the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To comply with legal requirements and obligations
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- To comply with a legal obligation or to protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services
- To protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our website is not intended for anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: (773) 499 – 9319
By mail: 620 N Lasalle, Chicago, IL 60601
Desk Accounting reserves the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.